We’re getting ready for this year’s Spektrix Conference taking place at the Lyric Hammersmith in London, UK on Monday 7th November and we’re darn excited about it too.
For those not in the know, the Spektrix Conference brings together our friends across the Spektrix community to uncover ways that we can collectively change the arts for the better. With sessions and keynotes combining technology and the arts, it’s a chance to step back from the day-to-day workings of your organization, join the conversation and connect with peers. Last year, we welcomed 500 people to be provoked by Ben Cameron’s keynote, debate data sharing and talk major giving.
Things are shaping up to be a little different this year but with the same emphasis on great speakers. We’re honored to be joined by Jill Robinson (CEO and President of TRG Arts) and Vikki Heywood (Chairman of the RSA) who will share their experience and insight with our community in morning and afternoon keynotes. See the full speaker line-up here.
We’ve also expanded the amount of learning and discussion you can take part in throughout the day with additional breakout sessions specifically designed with the sales team in mind, as well as sessions for marketers and fundraisers. If you want a more improvised conference experience, Unconference is running alongside the programme all day where you can start or take part in your own discussions.
You’ll find these things going on too:
- Spektrix Now & Next. Our team will talk about our plans for the future in response to where we see the sector going.
- Ask Support. Speed-networking style, bookable health checks with our support team.
- Live Coding. Coding demonstrated live by Spektrix software engineers.
- Achates Prize Presentation. The inaugural prize will celebrate an individual or trust who has supported culture through philanthropy.
- Lyric Tours. Demonstrating the amazing progress the team have made over the last couple of years through their development project.
- SpektrixSocial. Drinks and networking to close the Spektrix Conference.
If you’re a Spektrix user in the US or Canada and can make the flight over to the UK, we’d love to see you, so drop us a line on email@example.com
See more information on conference.spektrix.com