At Spektrix, we believe that entertainment experiences – whether theatre, sports, music and many more – improve the world in which we live. Our mission is to help make more of those experiences happen by transforming the way entertainment organisations sell tickets and build relationships with their audiences.
Spektrix has grown considerably over the past few years, growing from 100 clients in the UK to over 300 both in the UK and North America. We sell over 20m tickets through our B2B SaaS platform. And we’re only just getting started.
We’re bringing new clients on to the Spektrix platform weekly. This involves live migrations of millions of ticket sales (past and future), customer records and fundraising activities from their legacy systems into Spektrix. We have built a reputation of making this migration process as smooth as possible for our clients, so that they can carry on with “business as usual” from their first day on Spektrix.
Specific areas of responsibility
- Directly manage Business Development Specialists who cover all territories in North America
- Effectively build and lead a high performing team to deliver on qualified lead goals, while continually developing and driving our lead growth strategy
- Partner with field sales and marketing to innovate and maximize lead generation and account based marketing
- Accountable for your own sales qualified lead quota
- Hire, train, and continuously coach the team to achieve excellence, building processes to drive their success and scale the business
- Effectively guide sales team in use of sales automation tools to maximize sales productivity and customer engagement
- Coach and mentor the team on phone and selling style, continuously providing feedback and lending expertise to successfully grow team and individual
- Provide accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts to the leadership team
Skills and qualifications
- Proven leader in managing a developing inside sales teams within a ramping organization which has demonstrated sustained performance and growth
- Must have exceeded quota expectations, closing over 100% of goals consistently
- Should be self-aware, direct and value the requirements of being ‘on the floor’ with the Business Development team
- Must be fully invested in the success of the team; both their engagement and productivity goals
- Must have experience running a SaaS sales funnel, preferable SME SaaS
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach a resolution, drive growth, and maintain strong relationships
- Very strong analytical skills
- Deeply passionate about pushing a team and a business to its full potential
Measurement and Reporting
- Performance against SQL target
- # No of calls per week Vs talk time
- Average deal size
- Conversion rate
- Client post sale NPS
- 2-5 years of people management and running an outbound B2B SaaS SDR team.
- Proven ability to have team consistently hit and exceed target.
- Experience of managing outbound sales and marketing led campaigns.
- Ability to train team members and measure application of training
- Outstanding organizational and relationship building skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload efficiently with high level attention to detail
- Innovative thought processes and approach to work
- Pro-active self-starter approach with analytical / problem solving skills
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of the ticketing / Arts sector
- Experience selling to SMEs
- A passion for the Arts