Spektrix is a software company that serves arts and cultural organizations in the US, Canada and the UK. By providing innovative and easy-to-use ticketing, marketing and fundraising software, Spektrix is both a technology supplier and strategic partner that enables organizations to grow revenue and reach the broadest range of audiences.
Spektrix is seeking a Digital Content Specialist with 2+ years of experience to help grow its brand presence in North America by consistently delivering high-quality content across our digital channels.
- Create strategic content including blog articles, social media, sales collateral, reports, and website copy.
- Contribute to SEO strategy by researching keyword focuses.
- Maintain the social media schedule for Spektrix North America, collaborating with our UK team to ensure timely and accurate posting (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Support content planning process.
- Working with our Marketing Manager and sales team to execute account-based marketing lead nurtures that are tailored to the needs of our sales pipeline.
- Assist in regular data analytics and insights performance tracking.
- At least two years’ experience working within a marketing team.
- Ability to provide a writing portfolio that includes professional works. Arts or technology subjects preferred.
- Ability to research and gain expertise in cultural administration subjects including ticketing, marketing, and fundraising. Ability to write clear and authoritative narratives for these subjects.
- Must be a good collaborator who is self-driven and passionate about their work.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Knowledge of SEO and Hubspot strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the arts and/or B2B technology sectors strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with basic HTML, website CMS and Google Analytics.
- Adobe Creative Cloud skills.
- Video production and editing skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Spektrix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Spektrix is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, where our team members are supported in expressing themselves and delivering their best work. Team members across the People Team, Employee Engagement Group and Senior Management at Spektrix dedicate time to ensure this is maintained.Apply Here