SPEKTRIX is a rapidly growing collection of arts managers with a passion for technology whose mission is to help arts organizations be more successful. We’re doing this through a combination of cloud-based software and consultative customer support, empowering arts organizations to grow revenue, increase efficiency, and build stronger relationships with audiences. We are always looking for new ways to approach problems, share knowledge, and better serve our customers. You’d be joining a team of over 120, based across our New York, London and Manchester offices and working with over 450 arts organizations in North America and the UK.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in
the arts use data and software – for the better. You’ll be spending your time navigating the incoming client calls and emails, problem solving and instilling best practise use of the Spektrix system. You will be part of a small daily team who together hold the responsibility of managing support tickets and taking support calls, prioritising effectively to ensure clients get the very best service.
Associate Client Success Managers help Spektrix clients to find solutions to problems, analyse their data with custom reports and turn their ideas into practice with the system tools. We love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to get them there and keep them there by problem solving, sideways thinking and generally being data-oriented, smart, engaged and innovative.
- Acting as a first line contact with clients for their support needs on the phone and over email, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Guiding clients through putting their ideas into action. That could be talking through how to segment customer data for a mailing or teaching someone how to set up a promotional offer.
- Helping our clients get the most out of their valuable data by building reports.
- Troubleshooting issues and identifying the best ways to solve them.
- Identifying opportunities for consultative work and feeding these into the team’s priorities to be assigned to a Client Success Manager.
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the software development team.
- Helping to maintain and create new system documentation such as How To Guides.
You should have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be displayed in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and tools.
- Relevant experience of customer service or technical support.
- An ability to apply existing skills and knowledge to solve new and complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A willingness to contribute to the overall development of the company, taking on responsibility or additional duties that may fall outside the general duties listed above.
- An interest in the performing arts and a commitment to its financial success.
- A passion for using technology to solve problems.
You might also have
- Experience working in a Box Office, Marketing or Fundraising role in an arts organisation.
- Experience working in a data-oriented role.
- Experience working with a ticketing or donor CRM system.
- Experience working in the tech industry, perhaps in software or hardware support.
What we’re offering
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a matched 401(k).
- Regular career coaching and professional development opportunities.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- You must be willing to work occasional evening and weekend hours which would replace regular business hours
Spektrix is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, where our team members are supported in expressing themselves and delivering their best work. Team members across the People Team, Employee Engagement Group and Senior Management at Spektrix dedicate time to ensure this is maintained.
Spektrix is an equal opportunities employer, we recruit regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status and look to employ from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.Apply Here