SPEKTRIX is a growing collection of creative problem solvers, arts lovers, and tech enthusiasts whose mission is to help arts organizations be more successful. We’re doing this through a combination of cloud-based software and consultative customer support that empowers arts organizations to grow revenue, increase efficiency, and build stronger relationships with audiences. We are always looking for new ways to approach problems, share knowledge, and better serve our customers. You’d be joining a team of over 120, based across our New York, London and Manchester offices and working with over 500 arts organizations in North America and the UK.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in
the arts use data and software – for the better. You will be part of a small team that spends their workday consistently communicating with our clients - taking support calls, reviewing incoming tickets and prioritizing effectively to ensure clients get the very best service.
Support Specialists help Spektrix clients to find solutions to problems, analyze their data with custom reports and turn their ideas into practice with the system tools. We love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to get them there and keep them there by problem solving, sideways thinking and generally being data-oriented, smart, engaged and innovative.
- You can assess customers’ support needs when they get in touch, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- You have strong communication skills and deliver great customer experiences, in writing and over the phone
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You have strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You can learn new products and features, and thrive on change as our product and client base evolves
- You’re able to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs, and will include some weekends and evenings in place of normal business hours.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Generous paid time off policy
- Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- A matched 401(k)
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- 2 volunteering days per year
- Sabbatical for long service
- Breakfast, snacks and hot & cold drinks (when in the office)
- Regular socials (currently virtual)
COVID-19 Remote Working Policy
Our New York office is currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic for the safety of our team, currently through August 2021. We’re excited to have you working with us in person when normal office operations resume, but in the meantime this means we’re looking for folks who have a solid work from home setup. We’ll provide reasonable support and all the hardware you need to get started, but we do require that you have the following already in place:
- A quiet working space at home where you can consistently take client calls without interruptions
- A strong internet connection that supports your participation in video calls and access to our systems and services
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. Studies show that women do not apply for roles unless they meet 100% of the requirements, whereas men apply when they meet at least 60% of the requirements. At Spektrix, we know that there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Spektrix is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, where our team members are supported in expressing themselves and delivering their best work. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Diversity in the workplace is hugely important to our working environment and to enable both individuals and Spektrix to thrive. By valuing each person’s differences we enable each person to contribute their unique experiences, strengths and viewpoints. Workplace diversity is something we aim to achieve and maintain at Spektrix, and we are pursuing a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and work in. We aim to reflect this diversity in all departments and at all levels of seniority in the business, right up to the board.
*In an effort to reduce bias, please do not include a photo in your CV or application. Spektrix is an equal opportunities employer, we recruit regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability status and look to employ from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.Apply Here