Skip to the main content.
sign up book a demo
sign up book a demo

Inspiration, Insights and Ideas

An Update on Spektrix Team Demographics: 2023

Data on the diversity of our team, management and board in 2023, and our work to build a more inclusive workplace over the last 15 months.

Creating great pre- and post-event emails: Our best ideas and examples

Pre- and post-event emails don’t only share information. The best examples help you meet your objectives, drive revenue and build better audience...

Arts Marketing Incentives to Excite Every Patron

Refresh your understanding of the potential of segmentation and explore incentives and offers that will allow you to excite your audiences, no matter...

Arts Marketing 101: Audience Segmentation Models

Dive into segmentation. Learn the why and how of segmentation and explore a segmentation model you can adapt to your organization’s needs.

Meeting Audience Needs: Driving loyalty with the right value proposition

The keys to audience loyalty are market research, analysis and segmentation, matching the right value proposition to the right segments of your...

Actionable Strategies for Building Audience Loyalty

Audience loyalty drivers are changing as behavior and expectations shift. Actionable, low-investment strategies can deepen loyalty and cultivate new...

How Spektrix supports flexible engineering careers

Ahead of this spring's Reframe: Women in Tech and Womenhack conferences in the UK, Spektrix engineers reflect on the benefits of a flexible and...

The case for rethinking your audience loyalty program

Subscription sales have been on decline for years. A recent study compared fixed to flexible subscriptions, and discovered a silver lining.

The Future of Customer Loyalty: Using data to inform your planning

The latest audience data from TRG Arts, showing what patrons care about right now and how their values have changed.

Inflation, Epidemics and Audience Loyalty: Arts Marketing in 2023

Traditional 'loyal attenders' aren't returning post-COVID. How do we redefine what loyalty means in the face of today's social challenges?

Loyalty, Frequency, Affinity: Future-focused arts marketing ideas

We build elaborate arts marketing plans focused on just 20% of attendees. How can we engage the other 80%?

Meeting Our Audiences Where They Are: Flexible Ticket Models

Performing arts organizations are reporting a decline in subscriptions numbers and revenues since reopening their doors post-pandemic.